Length Measuring Wheel Encoder Sensor
Dual direction pulse counting
Model CHK-50/CHK-70/CHK-80/CHK-90, min counting 0.001/0.01/0.1m. Single wheeled & Dual wheeled.
Work with the counter or controller CHCN48/CNCMF402/CHCMF802. Widely used in printing machines, textile machinery, plastic & rubber machinery, wood cutting machinery, cable equipment, pharmaceutical machinery and so on.
CHK series length measuring wheel encoder sensor, is consists of length-measured drive gear, a length-measured signal receiving and signal output circuit. By means of the reverse rolling friction between the drive gear and the measured objects (such as textile or plastic tape) or the reverse rolling between the drive gear and the main shaft of machine producing the measured objects. the actual measured length unit signal is sent to counter by combing the internal gear ratio of the sensor with an optical signal.
- Good reliability, long life, anti-jamming performance.
- Stainless steel shaft has higher stability and protection.
- Metal shell is more solid and anti-impact.
- Bearing load heavy, anti-oil and water.
- Applicability to a wide variety of mechanical and industrial control.
- Application: Textile machine, plastic machine, printing, packing, pharmaceutical machinery
- Theory: Optical sensor
- Material: Stainless steel
- Work mode: Forward and reverse
- Accuracy: 0.001/0.01/0.1/1.0 meter
- 10-30V DC / 5V DC power supply
- 2m cable length
Your reliable encoder supplier
Long working life
|Model no.||Length unit(m)||Feature|
|CHK-50-1||0.01/0.1/1||4 counting signals for choice
|CHK-70-4||0.01||1 counting signals for choice
Net Weight: about 400g
Gross Weight: 500g