LED display DIN Rail Transducer
Converting single-channel AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, TC, RTC signal to a proportional & galvanicaly isolated mA or voltage output.
Widely used in electrical measurement, automatic control and dispatch systems of electric power, railway, petroleum, coal, metallurgy, post and telecommunications, municipal government and other departments.
Based on different signal inputs, the DIN Rail transducer can be called AC current transducer, AC voltage transducer, DC current transmitter, DC voltage transmitter, Temperature transmitter. 1 in 1 output. Central monitoring of motors, pumps or heating networks, monitoring power supply lines and their currents. The advantages are as below:
- Reliable isolation
- Long work life
- Strong Anti-interference
- Various input & output type
- DIN-Rail installation, easy networking & maintenance
- Uniform texture, beautiful shiny surface & strong corrosion resistance
- Universal head transmitter for AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance thermometers (RTD), thermocouples (TC), resistance
- Dimension: 75×55×120 mm
- Power supply: 85~265V AC Consumption: <5VA
- Signal inputs: AC 0~2A, 0~5A, 0~20A; DC 0~200mA; TC( B, S, R, T, E, J, K); RTD(PT100); Resistance.
- Analog outputs: 4~20mA, 0~20mA, 0~5V, 0~10V, 1~5V, 2~10V.
- Ambient environment: -10~50℃ 35%~85%RH no condensing
- Accuracy: 0.3%F.S ± 2 digits
- Standard 35mm DIN rail independent mounting
- Compact size & Easy installation
1 in 1 out LED display transmitter
High precision, Long life, Strong anti-interference,
Small size, Fast installation, Quality assurance
|Model||SRTM||—||LED display DIN Rail Transducer|
|Power supply||default||85~265V AC/DC|
|Analog Output||I1||4-20mA output (other current range please indicate)|
|I2||0-10V DC output (other voltage range please indicate)|
|Input Signal||AA||AC current input|
|AV||AC voltage input|
|DA||DC current input|
|DV||DC voltage input|
|F||Others please indicate when ordering|
85-265V AC 50/60Hz
Or 18-30V DC