Frequently Asked Question
FAQs for company
Please contact us at email@example.com directly, if below answers cannot help you
You can directly buy our products from our authorized online shopes or our marketing representative.
Some Aposun products have passed RoHS CE Certificate.
All Aposun products come with a manufacturer’s 12-month warranty. Please view more about product warranty.
We do international business for 10 years, you just take picture, video with specific description via mail, our tehcnical team will analize and support accordingly.
Also can support through whatsapp and telephone conference.
Accept payment via T/T (Bank transfer), Western Union, and PayPal.
3 working days for some in stock products,
5 working days for most of goods,
2 weeks for bulk order,
All goods will be tested for 24 hours before package.
3-5 days by express to your doorstep,
2-5 days by air to your nearest airport,
30 days by sea to your nearest seaport.
FAQs for product
What is a Ramp Soak Controller?
Ramp Soak Controllers are a subset of profile controllers, they are mainly for controlling temperature or any other process parameter against time. Ramp Soak controllers control the rate of rise (ramp) of temperature /controlled parameters and then maintain it to the programmed value for the programmed time.
What is the initial value preset counter?
The initial value preset counter is a preset counter that can preset any desired value on the unit as the initial value of the counter. The counter will add to or subtract from the set value. For example, set 10 as the initial value, after every reset, the display value will back to 10.
Any desired value can be set on the unit as the starting count value of the counter. The counter will add to or subtract from the set value.
Upon every reset, the set value will be displayed. The default setting is 0.
Aposun brand CHCV4 series can do it.
How to set a digital panel meter for the displacement sensor?
The parameters of digital panel meters for displacement sensors generally include the upper limit of the measured value, the lower limit of the measured value, the upper limit of deviation, the lower limit of deviation, and the absolute value of the deviation. For example, the upper (lower) limit of the measured value is used to set the maximum (minimum) measuring range of the displacement. It is used to display the displacement value delivered to the DCS control system.
1, What is IP Rating?
IP stands for International Protection Marking.
The first number shows how well it can resist dust;
The second number shows how well it can resist water flow;
The third number shows how well it can resist water flowing from any direction.
The following diagram will help you to understand the protection levels better corresponding to different values in IP rating.
IP55: 5 represents good dust-proof and touch protection, and 5 represents good moisture-proofing.
Application: Suitable for dry or wet areas, such as the living room, kitchen, and bathroom. It’s not recommended to use it where water can be splashed.
IP65: 6 represents good dust-proof and touch protection. 5 stands for preventing spraying water from all directions.
Application： Suitable for wet or water-splashed areas for e.g. the kitchen, bathroom, and eaves. As the casing is hollow, it’s not recommended for outdoor use.
IP67: 6 represents good dust-proof and touch protection. 7 stands for underwater protection against water intrusion.
Application: can be immersed in water, such as a swimming pool, or fish tank.
- Digital timer controllers let the operator know how much time they have to finish the task they have on hand.
- Digital timer controllers motivate manufacturing staff—in a moving production line, a slow operator can delay everyone down the line, so timers create a sense of speed.
- Digital timer controllers are inexpensive.
- Digital timer controllers help to find bottlenecks in your production line.
- Digital timer controllers reduce downtime.
- Digital timer controllers makes the product quality testing automatically
- Start and Stop Trigger: The most common method to trigger the process timer is using dry contact (unpowered) inputs. Some process timers can be triggered with ASCII Control codes.
- Reset Time: The process timer should have a quick reset time to avoid delays between resets.
- Audible Alerts: Does the process timer have the ability to play an audible alert if the operator does not finish the task in his/her allotted time?
- Alarm Output: Does the process timer have the ability to trigger an alarm output based on a preset value?
- PLC Interface: Can the process timer be interfaced with your PLC to easily change the startup time?
- Input Power: 85-265V AC/DC is suitable for almost common in industrial environments for process timers all over the world.
- Operating Environment: Process timers should be able to withstand harsh manufacturing environment.
- Installation: Compact and lightweight process timers are preferred for the ease of installation.
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): LED process timers are typically rated up to 100,000 hours.
AC 380V 5A or 380V 1A, others 220V 5A/1A
There are 4 buttons on the panel of CHD9001,
I button, press to check the basic electrical parameters voltage, amp, power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor and frequency.
II button, press to check the power quality parameters(optional);
III button, press to check the KWH, KVah energy parameter;
When the timer function is selected, the device CHCN48 can have 1 main relay output and 1 auxiliary relay.
The auxiliary relay has 2 working modes:
- Mode A: The auxiliary relay work condition is the same as the main relay. Do not need to preset.
- Mode B: The auxiliary relay actives when the CHCN48 powers on, and it will be close when the CHCN48 powers off. Do not need to preset.
If you need one of the functions for your application, please indicate when placing an order.
Timer, also call process timer, is a control device that outputs a signal at a preset time after an input signal is received. It’s used in manufacturing to time a process and to motivate the operator to finish a task on time every time. Consider using a process timer to motivate your manufacturing staff. Process timers are known to increase efficiency and production in manufacturing.
Take CNCN48 as example:
|Code of Relay action logic||Power on||Measure value=Setting value||Auto reset|
Does your machines rent out on a fee?
Does your equipment have a service time?
Do you have concern about the users use your machine without your acknowledge before you get paid?
Our CHCN48 digital timer meter will solve your troubles perfectly. Below is the working processing:
- We set a certain machine service time, say 30 days. (the service time set freely, 9999D23H59M max)
- Every time the machine works, the timer CHCN48 will starts timing on the basis of last timing before power off. ( no matter how frequently the machine power on and off)
- When the timer CHCN48 reaches the preset service time(30 days), the timer will make a noice all the time and power off the machine. This trouble will not be solved by powering on the machine again)
- The only way to solve the problem is to call the machine supplier.
You are welcomed to check our video at https://youtu.be/ozVamM_Kdw4
Aposun CHD9001 3 phase LCD power engery meter measures up to 42 parameters. It’s a simple & reliable power energy monitor which is widely used in electric power systems, low-voltage distribution, environment monitor, etc..
|Line Voltage||UFab, UFbc, UFac||Total reactive power||TOT (KWH)||Date||DATE|
|Phase Voltage||Ua, Ub, Uc||Total inactive power||TOT(Kvarh)||Time||TIME|
|Current||Ia, Ib, Ic||Import reactive power||IMP (KWH)|
|Total/Phase reactive power||P, Pa, Pb, Pc （W)||Export reactive power||EXP (KWH)|
|Total/Phase inactive power||Q, Qa, Qb, Qc (Var)||Import inactive power||IMP(Kvarh)|
|Total/Phase apparent power||S, Sa, Sb, Sc||Export inactive power||EXP(Kvarh)|
|Total/Phase power factor||PF, PFa, PFb, PFc||Multi-rate total reactive power||F1, F2, F3, F4 (KWH)|
|Frequency||F||Multi-rate total inactive power||F1, F2, F3, F4 (Kvarh)|
Sometimes the electric meter from the electric company reads CL 200 and 240 V.
That 240V means the meter box itself is designed for 240V electric service;
The CL200 means the box is rated for up to 200A continuous 220/240V power draw through it
It tells the power should not exceed 200A on each “side” or live lead of the 220/240V wiring, however can be less.
Aposun CHD9001 offers 2 types of measuring range for choice—3×220/380V 1A & 3×220/380V 5A. For the higher voltage or ampere, we can use relative Current transformer (CT) and Pressure transformer (PT).
Ultraviolet (UV) light is found occupying the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum between X-rays and visible light. The sun emits ultraviolet light; however, much of it is absorbed by the earth’s ozone layer. Just as visible light consists of different colors that become apparent in a rainbow, the UV radiation spectrum is divided into three regions called UVA, UVB and UVC.
UV-A wavelength: 315-400 nm. Not absorbed by the ozone layer
UV-B wavelength: 280-310 nm. It is mostly absorbed by the ozone layer, but some do reach the Earth’s surface.
UV-C wavelength: 100-280 nm. It is completely absorbed by the ozone layer and atmosphere.
Short-wavelength UV-C is the most damaging type of UV radiation.
A unique characteristic of UV light is that a specific range of its wavelengths, those between 200 and 300 nanometers (billionths of a meter), are categorized as germicidal – meaning they are capable of inactivating microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses and protozoa. This capability has allowed the widespread adoption of UV light as an environmentally friendly, chemical-free, and highly effective way to disinfect and safeguard water against harmful microorganisms.
Usage: Used in curing, aging, air sterilization, sewage treatment, water treatment, ozone detection, arc monitoring, and other industries.