Frequently Asked Question
FAQs for company
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly, if below answers cannot help you
You can directly buy our products from our authorized online shopes or our marketing representative.
Some Aposun products have passed RoHS CE Certificate.
All Aposun products come with a manufacturer’s 12-month warranty. Please view more about product warranty.
We do international business for 10 years, you just take picture, video with specific description via mail, our tehcnical team will analize and support accordingly.
Also can support through whatsapp and telephone conference.
Accept payment via T/T (Bank transfer), Western Union, and PayPal.
3 working days for some in stock products,
5 working days for most of goods,
2 weeks for bulk order,
All goods will be tested for 24 hours before package.
FAQs for product
- Digital timer controllers let the operator know how much time they have to finish the task they have on hand.
- Digital timer controllers motivate manufacturing staff—in a moving production line, a slow operator can delay everyone down the line, so timers create a sense of speed.
- Digital timer controllers are inexpensive.
- Digital timer controllers help to find bottlenecks in your production line.
- Digital timer controllers reduce downtime.
- Digital timer controllers makes the product quality testing automatically
- Start and Stop Trigger: The most common method to trigger the process timer is using dry contact (unpowered) inputs. Some process timers can be triggered with ASCII Control codes.
- Reset Time: The process timer should have a quick reset time to avoid delays between resets.
- Audible Alerts: Does the process timer have the ability to play an audible alert if the operator does not finish the task in his/her allotted time?
- Alarm Output: Does the process timer have the ability to trigger an alarm output based on a preset value?
- PLC Interface: Can the process timer be interfaced with your PLC to easily change the startup time?
- Input Power: 85-265V AC/DC is suitable for almost common in industrial environments for process timers all over the world.
- Operating Environment: Process timers should be able to withstand harsh manufacturing environment.
- Installation: Compact and lightweight process timers are preferred for the ease of installation.
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): LED process timers are typically rated up to 100,000 hours.
AC 380V 5A or 380V 1A, others 220V 5A/1A
There are 4 buttons on the panel of CHD9001,
I button, press to check the basic electrical parameters voltage, amp, power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor and frequency.
II button, press to check the power quality parameters(optional);
III button, press to check the KWH, KVah energy parameter;
Timer, also call process timer, is a control device that outputs a signal at a preset time after an input signal is received. It’s used in manufacturing to time a process and to motivate the operator to finish a task on time every time. Consider using a process timer to motivate your manufacturing staff. Process timers are known to increase efficiency and production in manufacturing.
Take CNCN48 as example:
|Code of Relay action logic||Power on||Measure value=Setting value||Auto reset|
Does your machines rent out on a fee?
Does your equipment have a service time?
Do you have concern about the users use your machine without your acknowledge before you get paid?
Our CHCN48 digital timer meter will solve your troubles perfectly. Below is the working processing:
- We set a certain machine service time, say 30 days. (the service time set freely, 9999D23H59M max)
- Every time the machine works, the timer CHCN48 will starts timing on the basis of last timing before power off. ( no matter how frequently the machine power on and off)
- When the timer CHCN48 reaches the preset service time(30 days), the timer will make a noice all the time and power off the machine. This trouble will not be solved by powering on the machine again)
- The only way to solve the problem is to call the machine supplier.
You are welcomed to check our video at https://youtu.be/ozVamM_Kdw4
Aposun CHD9001 3 phase LCD power engery meter measures up to 42 parameters. It’s a simple & reliable power energy monitor which is widely used in electric power systems, low-voltage distribution, environment monitor, etc..
|Line Voltage||UFab, UFbc, UFac||Total reactive power||TOT (KWH)||Date||DATE|
|Phase Voltage||Ua, Ub, Uc||Total inactive power||TOT(Kvarh)||Time||TIME|
|Current||Ia, Ib, Ic||Import reactive power||IMP (KWH)|
|Total/Phase reactive power||P, Pa, Pb, Pc （W)||Export reactive power||EXP (KWH)|
|Total/Phase inactive power||Q, Qa, Qb, Qc (Var)||Import inactive power||IMP(Kvarh)|
|Total/Phase apparent power||S, Sa, Sb, Sc||Export inactive power||EXP(Kvarh)|
|Total/Phase power factor||PF, PFa, PFb, PFc||Multi-rate total reactive power||F1, F2, F3, F4 (KWH)|
|Frequency||F||Multi-rate total inactive power||F1, F2, F3, F4 (Kvarh)|
Sometimes the electric meter from the electric company reads CL 200 and 240 V.
That 240V means the meter box itself is designed for 240V electric service;
The CL200 means the box is rated for up to 200A continuous 220/240V power draw through it
It tells the power should not exceed 200A on each “side” or live lead of the 220/240V wiring, however can be less.
Aposun CHD900A offers 2 types of measuring range for choice—3×220/380V 1A & 3×220/380V 5A. For the higher voltage or ampere, we can use relative Current transformer (CT) and Pressure transformer (PT).